Hello, we are the Scottish Episcopal Church for this part of North Lanarkshire. Physically we are based in Springwell Ave in Aridrie, and are the Scottish Episcopal Church serving the whole of Monklands. However you can even live beyond that area and still come and worship here. Even if you have no idea what the Scottish Episcopal Church is, you can still come and worship here. You don’t need to join, or bring lines, or be baptised to come worship here.
We hope now you have found us on line you might also come and visit us in person, we would love to see you.
You are invited to join us for
Sunday Worship begins at 11.30am
mid-week said Eucharist begins at 11am on Wednesdays
- The Province recommends that you take a LFT before coming to Church. Please do not attend if it is positive and follow the Scottish Government’s current guidelines.
- You may continue to wear a mask if you wish.
- Respect those who wish to maintain 2m distance.
- Use sanitiser on entering & leaving the building and before & after receiving communion.
- Communion is currently being shared in bread only.